FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

TOO Cute Tuesday: Linky Par-Tay! #173

I've been sick this week, so not much to report.
However, I did drag myself to JT's karate class this week
because he loves it so much and while I was there I snapped this
pic of my 29 week baby bump.
Now I'm 30 weeks and only 10 weeks from meeting little miss.
We still haven't settled on a name. Got any grand ideas for me?
Shout them out!

Now onto TOO Cute Tuesday!

What did you make this week that is TOO Cute??
Come link up!

Rules:
  • Must be made by you.
  • Link up to the specific post - not your main blog.
  • No Etsy shops or giveaways please :)
  • Please post the button or link back here so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit some of the other participants and leave them some LOVE!
TOO Cute Tuesday will be open Tuesday-Saturday.
On Saturday or Monday I'll highlight some of my favorites
and then we'll start over on Tuesday!





This post brought to you by:




I changed the linky party so that the most recently uploaded project will show up as number one. This way everyone gets a chance on top. So, look in the first spot for your project, not at the end. Thanks!!!



2 comments:

Winnie said...

Thank you for the party, and I wish you a wonderful week!

Adorned From Above said...

Thanks so much for hosting.
Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails